Saturday, June 28, 2008

Major Soup Now...

The admit card refuses to be found and things at home are tense. Slightly better today. Yesterday, God! I can't imagine a worse friday than the one that just passed. I really wish, we find that card.
I went through the brochure today, n there was a line stating that if the admit card was lost, you have contact the Centre Incharge of the District. We suddenly saw a glimmer of hope, which was dashed to ground and way underneath it, when the Admissions' Officer said that that rule applied to an admit card lost before the exam. I seem to be a unique case, really.
I think she recognised us, coz my parents and I have pestered her before, when I needed a second form to fill. My parents appealed to her Head and that really angered her then. Now the Head can play no role, so she's having a great time. I just hate her really......
Mom says that we'll find it. After two months or so, coz thats what happens in our house. She's angry with Dad, coz he was the person who kept on saying that I wouldn't get the admission, n now it is what things look like. I don't believe in all this crap, but it reminds me of something else.....
About three weeks ago we went to rajasthani restuarant, where there was a palm-reader. Since I was confused about what I wanted to do at that time, we asked him about it and he said that I was going to do engineering and then an MBA. I'd remarked at that time that there was no connection between me and the medical field at all. And then, I got a rank that gave me a medical seat! but I got enough to do engineering and had to choose. You know all the time I was undecided, the card was there. And now when I decided that I'd do medical, BANG! its gone.....
I believe in Karma, Fate, Destiny, the play of Numbers, that Life has already been decided for you, n if I like it, what fortune-tellers and palm-readers have to say. So this seems like, when I tried to go away from what had been decided for me, there had to be a Heavenly Interruption to change my path. So, you can't defeat God. I tried to change what I had been told, n well, here's the result! I'm still hoping that we find it or that the attested xeroxes( luckily, mom remembered that my class had one xerox, which they'd taken before the CET. How much I owe you guys!!!) do the job for us at the counselling. Till then its fingers crossed....I'm praying, really. 'Coz the blame of losing it all has been put on me, and I can't take the blame......I don't think I've done anything.........But still, things are better today than they were yesterday, in terms of mood, so have to take the burden of the blame..........Fingers Crossed......Please lemme find it....

No comments: