Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Start: Doctor or Engineer



OR






As I sat deciding to write in my blog, I had this wonderful idea of writing about my experiences now, in my quest to move forth in life, towards, as the title suggests, Success. My exam results are out and by my amazing luck, I am eligible for both courses in Medicine and Engineering. My mom was on top of the world with the news, but I was not, after about two days. Now I had to decide where I wanted to go, something that I'm terrible at doing. My parents gave me a month to decide what I wanted, but I seem to have made my decision quite quickly, and I feel good about it. Feeling good for me simply means that it the right thing to do. So this is going to be my journey through the procedure of taking admission into the field of medicine and hoping that I reach the level of achievement that I want to reach.
Currently, we are thinking of taking a trip to the medical colleges I might most likely have to choose from. To see the place and then decide whether I want to spend the next 4 yrs there. After all, I don't want to be secluded in an oh-so-ancient place. I'm glad my mom thinks that studying is not the only thing I'm gonna do now on. She's suddenly thinking about the same things that I am.....or maybe I've suddenly grown up!

No comments: