Thursday, October 21, 2010

Anti-Arrythmics...they don't even make sense!

It has been told to us that Anti-Arrythmics is not very important. According to a very enthusiastic teacher of mine, “they don’t expect you to know it!” In college, it is such a blessing to hear things like that. I mean, it saves you a lot of time that you would have otherwise spent doing the theory and, in case of this chapter, wondering why things can get so difficult at times.
So, you can imagine how lovely life is, and then I get this crazy idea to check out last year’s University papers. A macho kind of a thing, you know-the desire to say, “I can totally answer the questions, and I’m well-prepared even now, months before the exam”.
And, I come straight crashing out from my lovely world, because hell, there is a long question on Anti-Arrythmics in that Pharmacology paper!!!! So, today, I decided to do the chapter and now, I am begging anybody who reads this post: if you have any idea that can make this chapter easier and more understandable, I’d love the help. Frankly, I’ve never liked Cardiovascular System in Pharmacology. Everything depends on the patient and ten thousand illnesses that he may have. But, I’ve been getting a hang of it, and I should at least be in a position to be able to decide the drugs to be given, in simple cases.
With Anti-Arrythmics, however, that is so not the case. If I get a question on it, yeah, I guess I am in a position to attempt it and get at least 3 out of  the 6 marks allotted to that question. It’s just the practicality of my knowledge that I’m not sure of. So any help would be willingly and happily accepted!!
And, we supposedly have the final combined signing tomorrow. Let’s hope the story is true and that we finish off with the official work after all!  

No comments: