Sunday, August 17, 2008

A First Holiday

I can't believe, that I'm being the person I hate most- Hater of college. I don't really hate it, but seriously, there nothing like a lovely long holiday over the weekend. Its been a quiet and nice weekend, and still one more day to go......I'm just lovin' it........
My grandparents and Mama, Mami, and cousins were over to celebrate Rakshabandhan. We had a lot of fun, plus good food at the restuarant we visited, so I slept a content sleep. I'm planning to study a bit today, hopefully I'll be able to live up to my expectations.........
And another aspect of my "Journey Of Success" began yesterday, with the new season in sports. EPL's started and Liverpool started with a relieving victory 1-0 over Sunderland. So, I've got evrything, really....I"m so content!!!!

No comments: