Sunday, August 31, 2008

Two days of Fever

Yup, thats what its been. Courtesy a lecture I attended sitting right under a fan working at its full speed, I ended up with fever on thursday. It was horrible. My face was all red, palms all white and eyes all droopy. Didn't know what to do really. The PG student who was taking our lecture was staring at me all through and finally managed to ask whether I was ill or what!
Decided to call mom to tell her I was coming back, but the sweetest person that she is, she said she'd be there to pick me up. I' ve spent a day and a half at home. Yesterday, I went to college. It was ok. I mean, when there are ten other things to think about you automatically start feeling better. Dissection however got me down again. The formalin kills man! My eyes were watery and my ex-runny nose was runny again. by the time I came back, I had an awful headache and all that I wanted to do, was to go off to sleep. Better today, and will get even better tomorrow. My signs show that I'm improving so thats great. I hate being ill. Thats really it for now. Gonna start studying hard from tomorrow, so enjoying myself on my last day of holiday as such...
Ending with an excerpt from my diary entry on Thursday:
"Hello and welcome to Redland!!! D land where Pranjali Sharma's all red with droopy eyes, a red-hot nose, runny nose, white palms, cold soles n luvly washed, wet silky hair. Where my ears choke up n throat is sore, where my mouths half-open, body shivering; where Pranjali Sharma is sick n ill wid fever, yet looks 'khoop goad' (very sweet) in Mohini's words.

No comments: