Saturday, July 25, 2009

I have noticed, that after talking about the second year dawning in front of me, I haven't exactly mentioned it at all. Truth be told, there is nothing to mention in the first place. We haven't started with anything. In fact, because half of the batch hasn't even arrived in college yet, the rest of us aren't going. I hate to admit it, but I am a little nervous about having to endure the wrath of all those people in the Department of Surgery, when we eventually to go there.
But, since that day is at least three days away from now, I want to enjoy this extended holiday of sorts, and laze around at home, sleep for 10 hours a day, read the same books again and again, and watch some really dreadful movies on TV ( Zee Studio needs some refurnishing......and Star Movies should stop showing those Chinese and Japaneese movies in the evening....HBO is still manageable, but for goodness' sakes, stop showing Troy a hundred times!!!).
Well, it is actually a boring life, but compared to the pace that awaits me, I'd happily want time to stop right now.
So having fun, and wondering how I'm going to get back to college.....

No comments: