Sunday, July 19, 2009

One year- Part II

One year back, we officially took admission into BJ Medical college and became students of the same, thus fulfilling the dreams that most of us have had for many years. For me, as I have often repeated even in my blog, it was a dream come true of the wildest kind, because I had never expected to get this college, in spite of studying as hard as I had. So, I'm just glad, happy and mostly feel very lucky and indebted to God for the opportunity that He gave me by admitting me into this college.
This year, the list of colleges allotted to students through the CET has been declared again. And there are many students who's dream have been fulfilled. Having experienced that myself last year, I just want to thank God for doing that for these students too. And, as a senior ( I hope, since the results are not out yet..anything can happen...and its me, we're talking about here), I would only want to hope for the best for the batch of to-be Doctors who enter BJ on 1st August.

No comments: