Monday, July 20, 2009

Second Year


So, with the second year dawning in front of me, I thought, lets make a change. After all, I'm going to be changing into a more conscientious student myself ( I REALLY hope). So, a new name and a new layout should encourage me a little more than I want it to.
I have heard that our clinical postings start from tomorrow ( 20th July). Its a little disappointing, because I was really enjoying myself.....enjoying lazing around at home, without having to do anything, but a doctor's life is never lazy, is it? Well, I guess, it doesn't really matter. I'll rue the loss of vacation for the first two days, and then start enjoying it all ( I'm hoping to, at least).
We'll be going tomorrow to check out which units we've been allotted, and then it is serious business. Looking forward to a new start and a new year and, most importantly, a lot more FUN!!

No comments: