Monday, July 20, 2009

Mulshi Dam : A last-ditch attempt to enjoy my vacations

At times, the one thing ,you believe, is going to end it all, actually helps you get back on your feet. And yesterday's trip to Mulshi Dam proved to be just the ride, to help me out of my flu of the past week and a half.
We haven't had a real family outing in almost a year. So this trip on a sunday evening was even more special. Also, having both my uncles and their children ( tiny tots, with whom you can never have a boring day) helped make the trip more enjoyable. Add on, a light rain, the greenery it has helped grow, and small waterfalls to watch as we drove to the usual spot; I was reminded of my trek to Lohagad, last year. We had hot bhajis, in the windy hills, before driving back home.
I wanted to have an experience close to nature before heading back to college. And I'm glad I had it yesterday.
Of course, it made me not want to come back to college at all, but it doesn't matter much. I'm always looking for reasons at the end of holidays anyway.

The entire gang: My parents and me, my grandparents, and my two uncles and their families.

Notable exception: My brother who's the photographer for this photo.


My Dad, My Grandfather, My Uncles and Cousins and My Brother

My Grandmother, My Mom, My Aunts and Me



No comments: