Wednesday, October 8, 2008

20 more days to go....

I just can't wait to get to the US. We've started making the plans for everything, what we have to see, how we'll be seeing it all, and its so exciting I can hardly wait. College seems so boring because of it all.
But with the trip to get on to, I've got a lot of homework to do, and for the first time in all of my small college life, I feel like studying every day and feel like listening to the lectures and paying attention to them. Its strange, but I'm under the pressure of having to finish a lot in less time and, as usual, it works! We're working on that poster. A little weird to work with so many people, but I guess I can manage it all.
And the localites in my batch will be given a Tea-Party ( read: ragging outside the college premises) by our immediate seniors. Its on the 12th but I still dunno the venue. I don't like our seniors much, so may be they'll give me the opportunity to like them a little more. They're truly the ONLY people excited about it all. We aren't even interested much. Who cares about them any way! We're doing great on our own.
Today's lectures were good. I like the respiratory system, I've always liked it. Its fun to read about it all. And I like Biochem any way, so Wednesday can definitely be labelled as good day.
And I repeat again, 20 more days to go!!!!

1 comment:

chemist said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, "Traveling Chemist" (http://travelingchemist.blogspot.com/)! If you are heading to California, you'll love the place! Especially Northern California!!