Sunday, October 26, 2008

Time To Go!!!!

We’ve packed up, almost. Just the sweet stuff left, which we have to buy today in the evening.
The fact that Diwali has come has been totally unheard by us , in this flurry of packing. Today, after watching all those shows celebrate Diwali, did I realise that Diwali is here. Its amazing, how much out of it all we are. There are no lights or diyas in the house. The refridgerator instead of being packed with sweets and dry fruits is almost empty, the last few things left are being packed to take away. I’m amazed at my own view. Diwali is a great festival, and I really enjoy it, but this year its just all so different! So surprising really.
Any way, a very happy Diwali to all those who might come across this blog in the next few days. And my exciting trip of the US will be up in the other blog, Journey USA. I do hope its fun and exciting and that all that will be reflected in my blog. Do read it, random bloggers! Awaiting your comments on:
http://www.myjourneyusa102008.blogspot.com ( or u could just click on Journey USA in my 'Other Blogs' list
Take Care all, and Happy Holidays!!!!!!

No comments: