Thursday, October 23, 2008

4 More Days To Go!!

We booked the car which would drop us at the airport today, just about half an hour back, and yesterday, we said bye to my brother who's now currently taking a tour of Hyderabad. The week's gone really fast, you know, and I suppose the 12 days of journey will go fast too. And then, I'll be facing the usual boring college and studying for my exams.
Its surprising, but my countdown on Facebook has caught the fascination of many of my friends. Really wierd it is to have them asking me "What's the countdown about?" It just gets me all the more excited about this trip and I just can't control myself. I'm having a hard time trying to study too. But I guess, the trip will definitely be worth all the excitement. So come Monday and we're off!!!!

No comments: