Friday, October 3, 2008

A Bloody Day

Got my passport today and its a 10 year multiple-entry visa!! Couldn't have asked for better news!
Going back to college after 3 and half days is probably the most boring thing one can do, but well have to do it any way. We had revision pracs in Physiology, and they made us do all the non-microscopic Haematology ( in slang, the pricking pracs) again, whether we liked it or not.
Having been off the pricking sessions for the past two weeks, my ring-finger was quite scarless, and since this might be the last practical involving our own blood, I decided to go for the kill and pricked myself deeply everytime I had to take the prick. We had four practicals to perform and by the end of all that I was stuck with a hot and paining and quite a bloody finger.
My bleeding time came out to be 7 mins because of the deep prick I took, the blood just wouldn't stop flowing out!! Seriously, I dunno why I do it. Its either a superficial prick or a very deep prick. Why can't I get a normal just-right prick?
And to top all that, our submission was postponed. It was supposed to be held tomorrow, but because our batch-teachers have gone out-of-station, its been postponed to Monday!:(( I wanted to get over with it tomorrow and then enjoy a quiet peaceful weekend. Looks like thats never going to happen! Ah well, can't brood over it now. Guess I'll have to study harder for Monday.

No comments: